The original Dawley frame.
A modern, stable and confidence inspiring hardtail that drips classic style. The Eponym was born to rip the rugged terrain of the Peak District and suits riders who go long and fast yet delivers an element of agility and improved manoeuvrability in technical terrain.
A simple brief; create a hardtail that's as good as a full suspension bike. With a focus on producing the same ride characteristic - manouvreability, float, confidence and capability.
The Eponym was never intended to play second fiddle to a suspension bike. It was intended to replace it.
Cable Guides and Bottle Bosses
Ordering/ Custom Options
VAT/ Sales Tax
- Designed for 120-140mm suspension forks
- Sealed air tight Dedacciai, Reynolds 631 and 853DZB tubing
- 31.6mm seat tubes compatible with long dropper posts
- Clearance up to 29x2.6” maximum tyres (27.5 x 2.8" also fit)
- 55mm chainline recommended (32t max w/52mm chainline)
- Threaded bottom bracket
- 12x148 boost dropouts
- IS disc mount tab
- Forward facing seat clamp
- 44mm head tube
- Stainless bottle mounts
- UDH dropouts