Turn off the driver aids and take control!
Designed around the smaller 27.5” wheel the Rallye delivers a responsive ride and suits dynamic riders looking for a bike that becomes an extension of themselves.
The smaller wheel allows for a shorter wheelbase, further increased manoeuvrability, sharp handling and snappy pedalling.
If you never seem to wear out a front tyre, you’ll love the Rallye. Short chainstays and an ample stack height means the Rallye loves back wheel but with clearance for up to 2.6” tyres is equally at home at the pumptrack or dirt jumps as out in the woods.
While our Eponym frame was designed to rival its’ full suspension foes, the Rallye hasn’t even noticed they exist. It’s having way too much fun to care.
Cable Guides and Bottle Bosses
Ordering/ Custom Options
VAT/ Sales Tax
- Designed for 120-140mm suspension forks
- Sealed air tight Dedacciai, Reynolds 631 and 853DZB tubing
- 31.6mm seat tubes compatible with long dropper posts
- Clearance up to 27.5x2.6” maximum tyres
- 55mm chainline recommended (32t max w/52mm chainline)
- Threaded bottom bracket
- 12x148 boost dropouts
- IS disc mount tab
- Forward facing seat clamp
- 44mm head tube
- Stainless bottle mounts
- UDH dropouts